Terms and Conditions for use of Services on Juvo Platform
This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
- 1.1 The domain name www.juvodiskonts.com (hereinafter referred to as "Website") is owned by Juvo Marketing Private Limited a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 with its registered office at B-1, 1st Floor, Street no.15, MadhuVihar, Patparganj, Delhi-110092 (hereinafter referred to as "Juvo").
- 1.2 Your use of the Website and services and tools are governed by the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions" or “Agreement”) as applicable to the Website including the applicable policies which are incorporated herein by way of reference. If you transact on the Website, you shall be subject to the policies that are applicable to the Website for such transaction. By mere use of the Website, you shall be contracting with Juvo Marketing Private Limited and these Terms and Conditions including the policies constitute your binding obligations, with Juvo.
- 1.3 If at any time you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions or do not wish to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, you may not access or use the Website and immediately terminate your use of the services.
- 1.4 Any reference to “you” or “Customer” or “Buyer” or “User” or “User’s” or “Users” in these Terms and Conditions, refers to any Eligible person, competent to enter into a contract under applicable laws, who has agreed to become a User on the Website and is bound by these Terms and Conditions. Juvo does not allow User to make transact without registering on the Website. The term "We", "Us", "Our" shall mean Juvo Marketing Private Limited.
- 1.5 www.juvodiskonts.com provides various online services including without limitation mobile and DTH recharges, online and offline wallet services, location and locality based information about merchants/sellers and offers posted by them and such other services as may be added from time to time ("Services") through this Website. Juvo offers a wide range of Products & Services, upon which additional terms may also apply.
- 1.6 Juvo provides the facility to Users of the Website to visit the Merchant establishment wherein the User may physically experience the Products prior to purchasing any order at the establishment using the Juvo Diskonts/Wallet/Pre-paid card as payment process to merchant.
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully.
2. Membership Eligibility
- The services on the Website are only available to persons who are competent to enter into legally binding contracts under the Indian Contract Act, 1872 (“Contract Act”). Any person who shall be considered as incompetent to contract as per the provisions of the Contract Act including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Website. You represent and warrant that you have the right, authority, and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by all of these Terms and Conditions. You shall not impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent identity, age or affiliation with any person or entity. Juvo reserves the right to terminate your membership and refuse to provide you with access to the Website if it is brought to Juvo’s notice or if it is discovered that you are incompetent to enter into this Agreement with Juvo as per the provisions of the Contract Act.
4. Your Account and Security
- 4.1 You hereby agree to be solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your account information; login passwords; mPIN; OTP etc. on the Website. You shall be the sole owner of Your account information; login passwords; mPIN; OTP etc. and shall be solely responsible for the consequences arising out of disclosure of such passwords and/or the unauthorized use of Juvo Account/Wallet. In case the any password/mPIN is lost or misplaced, you shall promptly inform Juvo by calling at the customer care numbers where after the password will be barred and a new password will be issued to You after necessary validation. As per these Terms and Conditions You are responsible for restricting access to Your computer, computer system computer network, mobile or any other device and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You have the right to avail services through the Website with the permitted payment methods. However at all times, Juvo reserves the right to refuse Services, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, and/or cancel orders at its sole discretion.
- 4.2 You agree to (a) immediately notify Juvo of any unauthorized use of Your account information or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that You exit from Your account at the end of each session. In case the mobile phone/ SIM card/Juvo Diskonts card associated with your Juvo Account/Wallet is lost/stolen/misplaced/ no longer in your control, You shall promptly inform Juvo. Juvo will upon receipt of such information block the relevant account. Juvo cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from Your failure to comply with this section. You may be held liable for losses incurred by Juvo or any other user of or visitor to the Website due to authorized or unauthorized use of Your account as a result of Your failure in keeping Your Account information secure and confidential.
- 4.3 You acknowledge and understand that Juvo Wallet/Account/Juvo Diskonts card are linked to your mobile phone number & registered email id and you shall be solely responsible for any liability arising out of the loss/ theft / misuse of the mobile phone number or deactivation of mobile connection by the concerned telecom service provider or registered email id password theft or hacked, in respect of the Services.
- 4.4 You shall ensure that the Account information provided by You in the Website's registration form is complete, accurate and up-to-date. Use of another User's Account information for availing the Services is expressly prohibited.
- 4.5 If You provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete), or Juvo has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Juvo has the right to suspend or terminate Your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Website / Services (or any portion thereof).
- 4.6 In the instance where Juvo terminates your use of the Website or any of Our Services, Juvo may delete any content or other materials relating to You or Your account, without incurring any liability to You or any third party for doing so.
5. Communication Policy
- When You use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to Juvo, You agree and understand that You are communicating with Juvo through electronic records. You consent to receive communications including, without limitation, promotional and advertisement communications via SMS, Email, and Phone Call from Juvo and its merchants, advertisers periodically and as and when required. Juvo will communicate with You by email or by notices on Website or electronic records on the Website or on Your mobile number which will be deemed adequate service of notice / electronic record to the maximum extent permitted under any applicable law.
- User also agrees to receive information regarding what Juvo perceives to be of their interest based on usage history via SMS, email & phone call. This includes offers, discounts and general information. In case the User does not want such information, they have to explicitly ask to be excluded.
- User unconditionally authorizes Juvo to send communications (email, SMS etc.) on its behalf to third parties under the Refer and Earn scheme. User undertakes complete responsibility over any disputes arising in relation to such communications from Juvo on behalf of User/ or by User.
- By accepting the Terms and Conditions the User acknowledges and agrees that Juvo may call the mobile phone number provided by the User while registering for the Service or to any such number replaced and informed by the User, for the purpose of collecting feedback from the User regarding the Services of the sellers.
- User agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Juvo and/or the SMS service provider and/or other related parties including their officials from any damages, claims, demands, proceedings, loss, cost, charges or expenses whatsoever including legal charges and attorney fees which Juvo and/or the SMS service provider and/or other related parties may at any time incur, sustain, suffer or be put to as a consequence of or arising out of (i) misuse, improper or fraudulent information provided by the User, and/or (ii) the User providing incorrect number or providing a number that belongs to that of an unrelated third party, and/or (iii) Any communication (email, SMS etc.) sent by Juvo or User to any third party under the Refer and Earn scheme.
6. Fees and Services
- 6.1 Registration on the Website is free. Juvo does charge fee for browsing and getting information on the Website. However, Juvo reserves the right to change its Fee Policy from time to time. In particular, Juvo may at its sole discretion introduce new services and modify some or all of the existing Services offered on the Website. In such an event Juvo reserves the right to introduce fees for the new services offered or amend/introduce fees for existing Services, as the case may be. Changes to the Fee Policy shall be posted on the Website and such changes shall automatically become effective immediately after they are posted on the Website. Unless otherwise stated, all fees shall be quoted in Indian Rupees. You shall be solely responsible for compliance of all applicable laws including those in India for making payments to Juvo Marketing Private Limited.
- 6.2 Juvo reserves the right to issue a warning, temporarily /indefinitely suspend or terminate your membership of the Website and refuse to provide you with access to the Website in case of non-payment of fees by You to Juvo. Juvo also reserves the right to take legal action in case of non-payment of fees by you to Juvo. Juvo at its sole discretion reserves the right to collect or recover or settle any or all fees due and payable by you to Juvo under Your one or more accounts by deducting the amount owed from any of Your account/s balance/wallet or by other collection mechanism including, without limitation, by charging the other payment methods on file with us, retaining collection agencies and legal counsel, and instructing our payment partner to deduct the amount owed from your account with the payment partner.
7. User Obligations and Role of Juvo
Subject to compliance with these Terms and Conditions, Juvo grants You a non-exclusive, non-sub-licensable, non-transferable, revocable, and limited right to access and use this Website and the Services provided therein.
- 7.1 You agree to use the Services, Website and the Content (as defined herein) provided therein only for purposes that are permitted by: (a) the Terms and Conditions; and (b) any applicable law.
- 7.2 You agree not to access (or attempt to access) the Website or Services by any means other than through the interfaces that are provided by Juvo. You shall not use any deep-link, robot, spider or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or Content (as defined below), or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not specifically made available through the Website.
- 7.3 If you believe that any Content or User Content (as defined herein) or other content available on the Website does not comply with these Terms and Conditions or applicable law, You may report such content in the manner prescribed under Clause 19 herein.
- 7.4 The Website may allow you to post certain content, data or information of Your own such as allowing You to rate Products, Seller, post your comments, and reviews in relation to Products on specific pages of the Website, as well as submit any suggestions, comments, questions or other information to Juvo using the Website / Services (collectively referred to "User Content"). You, being the originator of the User Content, are responsible for the User Content that You upload, post, publish, transmit or otherwise make available on the Website. You represent that you have obtained all relevant consents and approvals in order to post any User Content. You further represent that all such User Content will be in accordance with applicable law. You acknowledge that Juvo does not endorse any User Content on the Website and is not responsible or liable for any User Content. Juvo reserve the right to disable access to the User Content on the Website at its discretion.
- 7.5 You hereby grant Juvo a perpetual, non-revocable, worldwide, royalty-free and sub-licensable right and license to use, copy, distribute, display, publish, transmit, make available, reproduce, modify, adapt the User Content and create derivate works of the User Content. You represent and warrant that You own or otherwise control all of the rights to the User Content that You post or that You otherwise provide on or through the Website; and that, as at the date that the User Content is posted or submitted on the Website: (i) the User Content is accurate; (ii) use of the User Content You supply does not breach these Terms and Conditions; and (iii) that such User Content is lawful.
- 7.6 You agree, understand and acknowledge that the Website is an electronic platform in the form of an electronic marketplace and an intermediary that provides an electronic venue where various Users may electronically meet and interact with each other to engage in commerce and transact. You further agree and acknowledge that Juvo is only a facilitator and is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any advertisement, exhibition, making available, offer to sell or transactions of sale or purchase of Products or services on the Website. Juvo is not the seller of the Products or services. Accordingly, any contract for the sale / purchase of Products or services on the Website is a bipartite contract between You and the sellers (if You are a buyer) or You and the buyer (if You are a seller). Juvo neither recommends You to buy or sell any Products/Services on the Website nor does Juvo endorses any such Products/Services and nor does Juvo provides any guarantee, warranties or assurance with respect to the advertisement, exhibition, making available, offer to sell or transactions of sale or purchase of Products/Services on the Website. Further, Juvo does not guarantee, warranty or provide any assurance on the behavior of any User of the Website including any guarantee, warranty or assurance that any User (whether buyer or seller) will complete any transaction or act in a prudent manner.
7.7 When you use the Website and/or the Services You specifically undertake not to host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information or Content that:
7.8 Juvo does not pre-screen User Content. Juvo has no obligation to monitor any User Content. However, Juvo at its discretion and/or in accordance with applicable law may monitor any User Content and may remove any User Content from the Website if Juvo determines in its sole discretion that such User Content is in violation of these Terms and Conditions or any applicable law. Where Juvo removes any User Content from the Website, Juvo will make reasonable efforts to inform the user who had posted such User Content. Such actions do not in any manner negate or dilute Juvo's position as an intermediary or impose any liability on Juvo with respect to User Content.
7.9 You shall solely be responsible for maintaining the necessary computer / mobile equipment, internet connections and other software and technologies that may be required to access, use and transact on the Website. You may incur access or data fees from third parties in connection with your purchase and/or use of the Services. You are responsible for all such fees.
7.10 You shall use this Website, and any voucher/coupons purchased through it, for personal, non-commercial use only and shall not re-sell the same to any other person.
7.11 Juvo takes no responsibility for the services and/or Products for which Juvo Vouchers/Coupons may be redeemed. Further, Juvo makes no warranty to the Users for the quality, safety, usability, or other aspect of the Product or service for which the Juvo Voucher may be redeemed.
7.12 Coupon/Voucher redemption is purely subjected to standard and specified terms and conditions mentioned by the respective seller. Coupons are issued on behalf of the respective seller. Hence, any damages, injuries, losses incurred by the end user by using the coupon is not the responsibility of Juvo. This main Terms and Conditions of Juvo supersedes any offer related to Juvo.
7.13 You may need to install updates that we or any third party introduce from time to time to use the Services, Products, Website including downloads and required functionality, such as bug fixes, patches, enhanced functions, missing plug-ins and new versions (collectively, "Updates"). Your use of the Products/Services or Website you have installed requires that you have agreed to receive such automatically requested Updates.
7.14 Any purchase of the Products from the Website will be strictly for personal use of the User. The User hereby expressly agrees that any merchandize or Services purchased by the User will not be sold, resold, bartered or in any way used for any commercial purposes or for profit. The User hereby acknowledges that the Products purchased are not transferrable to any third party for profit. Accordingly, Juvo reserves the right to cancel any orders that classify as 'Bulk Order' as determined by Juvo as per certain criteria. Any rewards or benefits provided by Juvo and used by You for placing the 'Bulk Order' will not be refunded. An order can be classified as 'Bulk Order' if it meets certain criteria adopted by Juvo for the purpose of identifying 'Bulk Order', including but not limited to:
a. Products ordered for commercial resale and not for self-consumption; b. Multiple orders placed for same product at the same address; c. Bulk quantity of the same product ordered; d. Invalid address given in order details; ore. Any malpractice used to place the order.
7.15 There may be certain orders that Juvo is unable to process or pass on buyer's order to the seller and must cancel. Some situations that may result in Juvo's inability to process or pass on buyer's order to the seller include, without limitation, non- availability of the Website service, force majeure, credit limitations or suspected fraud.
7.16 In case Buyer purchases multiple Products in one transaction, the Seller(s) may deliver all such Products together. Any agreement for delivery of Products shall be between the buyer and the seller and Juvo does not hold any responsibility for delivery of Products.
7.17 Where buyer requires certain services in relation to a Product, such as warranty, after-sales or installation services, buyer shall directly contact seller or the manufacturer. Juvo shall hold no responsibility towards any such services pertaining to sales or after sales services of a Product including, without limitation, warranty, installation etc. However, in the event, buyer contacts Juvo for the same, Juvo may inform the seller to provide or facilitate the provision of such services to the buyer. Juvo is not and shall not be obliged to provide any such additional services
- belongs to another person and to which the User does not have any right;
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnic all objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever; ; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to "indecent representation of women" within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986
- harms minors in any way;
- threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting of any other nation;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party’s trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen items;
- impersonate any person or entity, falsely claim or otherwise misrepresent an affiliation with any person or entity, or access the accounts of others without permission, forge another persons’ digital signature, misrepresent the source, identity, or content of information transmitted via the Services, perform any other similar fraudulent activity or otherwise purchase Recharge with what We reasonably believe to be potentially fraudulent funds
- violates any law for the time being in force;
- deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
- engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts access to the Website or the Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Website);
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, any other systems or networks connected to the Website, to any Juvo/third party server, or to any of the Services offered on or through the Website, by hacking, password mining or any other illegitimate means;
- probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user, of or visitor to, the Website, or any other customer of Juvo, including any Juvo Account not owned by You, to its source, or exploit the Website or Service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way whether or not the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification information, other than Your own information, as provided for by the Website;
- disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Website, systems resources, accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Websites or any affiliated or linked sites;
- use the Website or Content for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions, or to solicit the performance of any illegal activity or other activity which infringes the rights of Juvo or other third parties;
- use the Services in a manner that results in or may result in complaints, disputes, reversals, chargebacks, fees, fines, penalties and other liability to Juvo, a third party or You
- use the Services in a manner that Juvo or any payment card network reasonably believe to be an abuse of the payment card system or a violation of payment card network rules
- falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
- take any action that may cause Juvo to lose any of the Services from its service providers, Telcos, payment processors or other suppliers
- send automated request of any kind to the Website system without express permission in advance from Juvo.
- violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Service;
- violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force within or outside India;
- violate the terms of these Terms and Conditions.
- link directly or indirectly to or include descriptions of items, goods or services that are prohibited under these Terms and Conditions or any other applicable law for the time being in force including but not limited to the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940, the Drugs And Magic Remedies (Objectionable Advertisements) Act, 1954, the Indian Penal Code, 1860, Information Technology Act 2000 as amended time to time and rules there under;
- You agree that You are solely responsible to Juvo and to any third party for any breach of Your obligations under these Terms and Conditions or other Agreements and for the consequences (including any loss or damage which Juvo or its affiliates or its vendors may suffer) for any such breach.
- refuse to cooperate in an investigation or provide confirmation of Your identity or any other information You provide to Juvo
8. Platform for Communication
- The Website is only a venue where Users may meet and interact with sellers for their transactions. Juvo is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transaction between a User and a seller of the Website. Consequently:
- 8.1 All commercial / contractual terms are offered by and agreed to between buyers and sellers alone. The commercial / contractual terms include without limitation price, shipping costs, payment terms, date, period and mode of delivery, warranties related to goods and services and after sales services related to goods and services. Juvo does not have any control or determines or advises or in any way involves itself in the offering or acceptance of such commercial / contractual terms between buyers and sellers.
- 8.2 Juvo does not provide mobile service. Juvo has collaborations for prepaid mobile services by telecommunications service providers or the providers of such prepaid recharge (the ‘Telco’ or ‘Telcos’) or other distributors or aggregators of such Telco’s. Juvo is not responsible for any delay, pricing or cancellation of recharge from Telcos’ end. Juvo is not a warrantor, insurer, or guarantor of the services to be provided by the Telco’s. Though, best efforts are made to keep the service above acceptance levels. Juvo is not responsible for talk-time given against recharge done through Juvo as this is purely at Telco's disposal. Recharge sold by us to you is sold without recourse against us for any breach of contract by the Telco. Any disputes regarding the quality, minutes provided, cost, expiration, or other terms of the Recharge purchased must be handled directly between You (or the recipient of the Recharge) and the Telco.
- 8.3 Juvo is not responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between Users (includes Registered User or Guest User) and sellers. Juvo cannot and does not guarantee that the concerned seller will perform any transaction concluded on the Website. Juvo shall not and is not required to mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between Users.
- 8.4 Juvo does not make any representation or Warranty as to the item-specifics (such as quality, worth, marketability, etc.) of the items or services proposed to be sold or offered to be sold or purchased on the Website. In particular, Juvo does not implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any items or services on the Website. Juvo accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
- 8.5 Juvo does not make any representation or warranty as to the item-specifics (such as legal title, creditworthiness, identity, etc.) of any of its Users. You are advised to independently verify the bona fides of any particular User that you choose to deal with on the Website and use your best judgment in that behalf.
- 8.6 Juvo does not at any point of time during any transaction between buyer and seller on Website/Merchant establishment place come into or takes possession of any of the goods or services offered by seller nor does it at any point gain title to or have any rights or claims over the goods or services offered by seller to buyer.
- 8.7 We may share your telephone numbers with our service providers who we have contracted with to assist us in pursuing our rights or performing our obligations under the Agreement, our policies, or any other agreement we may have with you. These service providers may also contact you using autodialed or prerecorded messages calls and/or SMS or other text messages, only as authorized by us to carry out the purposes herein, and not for their own purposes.
- 8.8 The Website is only a venue through which Users can reach a larger base of merchant and customers to buy and sell Products or services. Juvo is only providing a platform for communication and it is agreed that the contract for sale of any of the Products or services shall be a strictly bipartite contract between the seller and the Buyer. At no time shall any right, title or interest over the Products vest with Juvo nor shall Juvo have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such contract. Juvo is not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services or damages or delays as a result of items which are out of stock, back ordered or otherwise unavailable.
- 8.9 You shall independently agree upon the manner and terms and conditions of delivery, payment, insurance etc. with the other Users that you transact with.
- Disclaimer: Pricing on any Product as is reflected on the Website may due to some technical issue, typographical error or product information published by seller may be incorrectly reflected and in such an event seller may cancel offer(s) or delete information.
- 8.10 You release and indemnify Juvo and/or any of its officers and representatives from any cost, damage, liability or other consequence of any of the actions of the Users of the Website and specifically waive any claims that you may have in this behalf under any applicable law. Notwithstanding its reasonable efforts in that behalf, Juvo cannot control the information provided by other Users, which is made available on the Website. You may find other User's information to be offensive, harmful, inaccurate, or deceptive. Please use caution and practice safe trading when using the Website. Please note that there may be risks in dealing with foreign nationals, underage persons or people acting under false pretense.
9. Use of Content
9.2 The rights granted to You in the product catalogues or any other materials as specified above are not applicable to the design, layout or look and feel of the Website. Such elements of the Website are protected by intellectual property rights and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. The above rights are subject to violation of any intellectual property rights of Juvo or its affiliates, sellers/vendors or other partners.
9.3 Any software that is available on the Website is the property of Juvo or its vendors. You may not use, download or install any software available at the Website, unless otherwise expressly permitted by the Agreement or by the express written permission of Juvo.
- 9.1 Except as expressly indicated to the contrary in any applicable Additional Service Terms, Juvo hereby grants You a non-exclusive, revocable and non-transferable right to view, download and print product catalogues available on the Website, subject to the following conditions:
- You may access and use the product catalogues solely for personal, informational, non-commercial, and internal purposes, in accordance with these Terms and Conditions;
- You may not modify or alter product catalogues available on the Website;
- You may not distribute or sell, rent, lease, license or otherwise make the product catalogues available on the Website available to others; and
- You may not remove any text, copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the product catalogues available on the Website.
- All content or data included in or made available through the Website (including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, buttons, icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, and data compilations) is the property of Juvo and/or Our sellers, licensors, content suppliers, users and partner banks. This material is protected by both Indian and worldwide copyright laws. Furthermore, all of the content included in or made available through the Website is the exclusive property of Juvo and is also protected by relevant copyright laws.
- "JUVO",“JUVO DISKONTS”, “Diskonts” and all related words, icons and logos are trademarks and service marks of Juvo Marketing Private Limited, and are protected under applicable copyright, trademark and other proprietary rights, under both Indian and worldwide laws. The unauthorized posting, displaying, copying, modification, use or publication of these marks is strictly prohibited.
12. Intellectual Property
- 12.1 Juvo Marketing Pvt. Ltd. is the sole owner and lawful licensee of all the rights and interests of the Website. The Website has intellectual property rights protected under relevant patent, copyright and other laws. As part of the Terms and Conditions, You agree not to infringe upon any or all of the title, ownership and intellectual property rights of the Website (including but not limited to all rights, trademarks, copyright, related rights, patents, designs, know-how, trade secrets, source code, meta tags, databases, text, content, graphics, icons, and hyperlinks).
- 12.2 You hereby indemnify Juvo to the extent of any breach of intellectual property rights by or through your use of the Website. You agree that you shall not use, copy, modify, misuse, reproduce or distribute any content from the Website without obtaining authorization from Juvo. All rights not otherwise claimed under the Terms and Conditions or by Juvo are also nevertheless reserved.
13. Third Party Content
- General third party information such as, product catalogues, product description and specifications, lists of dealers, reports on news, entertainment, technology and features, advertisements including videos, images and photographs of the products, links to third party websites and other data from external sources is made available on the Website ("Third Party Content"). The provision of Third Party Content is for general informational purposes only. You acknowledge that the Third Party Content provided to You is obtained from sources believed to be reliable or provided by the sellers in the process of advertising, exhibiting and offering to sell the Products/Services on the Website. All Third Party Content is provided on an 'As Is' basis. Juvo may not own / have the rights and title to any such Third Party Content, or provide any guarantee with respect to the accuracy, title, merchantability, non-infringement or fitness for a particular purpose of any Third Party Content. Juvo shall not be held liable for any loss suffered by You based on Your reliance on or use of such Third Party Content.
14. Limitation of Liability
- 14.1 While at Juvo We make every attempt to ensure that the information on the Website is accurate, Juvo makes no claims regarding the quality, accuracy, or completeness of any data, information, Product or Service. In no event shall Juvo or its affiliates, directors, officers, partners and employees be liable for any direct or indirect damages, or any other damages not hereby specified, resulting from Your use or Your inability to use the Services; from unauthorized access to or alteration of your data; or from any other matter relating to the Services, including but not limited to damages for loss of use, data or profits, from the use or performance of Website or associated Services, even if Juvo or a Juvo authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- 14.2 In no event shall Juvo or its affiliates, directors, officers, partners and employees be liable for the delay or inability to use the Website or related Services, the failure to provide Services, or issues otherwise arising out of the use of the Website, whether based on contract, negligence, strict liability or otherwise. Further, Juvo shall not be liable under any circumstances for non-availability of the Website during planned or unplanned maintenance or any other suspensions of access to the Website that may occur due to technical reasons or for any reason beyond Juvo’s control. As per these Terms and Conditions You consent and agree that any material obtained through the Website is done entirely at Your own risk, and that You will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer systems or loss of data that results from the download of such material. Juvo shall also not at any point be liable for any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly from of the decline of authorization for any transaction.
- 14.3 In no event shall Juvo or its affiliates, directors, officers, partners and employees be liable for any concerns arising out of the purchase of products or services through our merchants listed on the Website. Juvo is only providing a platform for communication and does not buy, sell or undertake returns/exchange of any products or services and shall have no liability in respect of any claims arising thereof. This paragraph shall survive termination of this Agreement.
- You agree to indemnify, save, and hold Juvo, its affiliates, contractors, employees, officers, directors, agents and its third party suppliers, licensors, and partners harmless from any and all claims, losses, damages, and liabilities, costs and expenses, including without limitation legal fees and expenses, arising out of or related to Your use or misuse of the Services or of the Website, any violation by You of this Agreement, or any breach of the representations, warranties, and covenants made by You herein. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Juvo and/or related parties harmless from any and all claims, losses, damages, and liabilities, costs and expenses, including and without limitation legal fees and expenses, arising out of or related to Your use or misuse of the Juvo Wallet/Account. You further agree that Juvo is not responsible and shall have no liability to You, for any material posted by others, including defamatory, offensive or illicit material, and that the risk of damages from such material rests entirely with You. Juvo reserves the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify Juvo, including rights to settle, and You agree to cooperate with Juvo’s defense and settlement of these claims. Juvo will use reasonable efforts to notify You of any claim, action, or proceeding brought by a third party that is subject to the foregoing indemnification upon becoming aware of it. This paragraph shall survive termination of this Agreement.
16. Disclaimer –No Warranties
- 16.1 You acknowledge and undertake that you are accessing the services on the Website and transacting at your own risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transactions through the Website. We shall neither be liable nor responsible for any actions or inactions of sellers nor any breach of conditions, representations or warranties by the sellers or manufacturers of the products nor hereby expressly disclaim and any all responsibility and liability in that regard. We shall not mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between you and the sellers or manufacturers of the products.
- 16.2 We further expressly disclaim any warranties or representations (express or implied) in respect of quality, suitability, accuracy, reliability, completeness, timeliness, performance, delivery, safety, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or legality of the Products listed or displayed or transacted or the content (including product or pricing information and/or specifications) on the Website. While we have taken precautions to avoid inaccuracies in content, this Website, all content, information (including the price of products), software, products, services and related graphics are provided as is, without warranty of any kind. We do not implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any Products on the Website. Consequently, we do not undertake any returns/exchange of products or services and shall have no liability in respect of returns/exchange of products and all returns/exchange shall completely be in accordance with the terms and policies of the respective merchants/sellers. At no time shall any right, title or interest in the products sold through or displayed on the Website vest with Juvo nor shall Juvo have any obligations or liabilities in respect of any transactions on the website. This paragraph shall survive termination of this Agreement.
- You agree that Juvo, in its sole discretion, for any or no reason, and without penalty, may suspend or terminate Your account (or any part thereof) or Your use of the Services and remove and discard all or any part of your account, your user profile, or your recipient profile, at any time. Juvo may also in its sole discretion and at any time discontinue providing access to the Services, or any part thereof, with or without notice. You agree that any termination of your access to the Services or any account you may have or portion thereof may be effected without prior notice, and you agree that Juvo will not be liable to you or any third party for any such termination. Any suspected fraudulent, abusive or illegal activity may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. These remedies are in addition to any other remedies Juvo may have at law or in equity. Upon termination for any reason, you agree to immediately stop using the Services.
18. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- These Terms and Conditions and all transactions entered into on or through the Website and the relationship between You and Juvo shall be governed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles.
You agree that all claims, differences and disputes arising under or in connection with or in relation hereto the Website, these Terms and Conditions, the Agreement(s) or any transactions entered into on or through the Website or the relationship between You and Juvo shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at New Delhi, India and You hereby accede to and accept the jurisdiction of such courts. Each party hereby irrevocably waives any objection which such party may now or hereafter have to the laying of improper venue or forum non convenient. Each party agrees that a judgment in any such action or proceeding may be enforced in other jurisdictions by suit on the judgment or in any manner provided by law. Any and all service of process and any other notice in any such suit, action or proceeding with respect to this Agreement shall be effective against a party if given as provided herein.
19. Report Abuse and Take Down Policy
- Since Juvo is a localized search engine providing information about the products & services and an intermediary as defined by applicable law, Juvo is not obliged to monitor or control the information provided about the products or services on www.juvodiskonts.com or monitor or control any other content on the Website. However Juvo at its discretion and in accordance with applicable law may choose to monitor any Products or other content and may remove any such content from the Website if Juvo determines in its sole discretion that such content is in violation of Juvo's policies or any applicable law.
- Report of Violations of Juvo Policy or Law
- 1. Your name, email id, phone number and postal address
- 2. The exact nature of the Objectionable Content (such as whether the Objectionable Content is a Product being sold by a Seller on the Website or is a Product review or a Product description)
- 3. The exact location (including the relevant web page) where the Objectionable Content appears
- 4.Why do you consider the content to be objectionable?
- Report of Violations of Your Intellectual Property Rights
- Juvo also respects the intellectual property rights of all entities. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated in any manner, please fill out and submit the Notice of Infringement of Intellectual Property Form ("IP Infringement Notice") provided in the annexure below. Please send the duly filed out IP Infringement Notice via email to [email protected] Any incomplete or improperly filled out document may not be considered.
- When You send us an Objectionable Content Notice and/or IP Infringement Notice (collectively referred to as the “Notice”
- 1. You declare that all statements made by You are true;
- 2. You acknowledge and agree that We may share your Notice to third parties including the parties involved in the allegedly objectionable activities / infringing activities, our group companies, our advisors and other third parties;
- 3. You agree to indemnify Juvo and its group companies against all claims which may arise in connection with such a Notice being made by You.
- Once We receive a Notice
- 1. We will evaluate the contents of the Noticed
- 2. We may take such action as we deem appropriate in keeping with our policies and applicable law which may include, asking further details from You or taking down the content that was the subject matter of Your Notice.
- To report infringement of trademark/copyright/design/other intellectual property on www.juvodiskonts.com "Click Here" to download the form to provide required information.
20. Hyperlinking Policy
- 1.1 At many places in this website, you shall find links to other websites/ portals. The links have been placed for your convenience. Juvo Diskonts is not responsible for the contents and reliability of the linked websites and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed in them. Mere presence of the link or its listing on this Portal should not be assumed as endorsement of any kind. We cannot guarantee that these links will work all the time and we have no control over availability of linked pages.
- 1.2 Links may be created by you or made available to you by us. If we inform you that your account does not qualify to use certain types of links, you must cease displaying those types of links on your account. You are solely responsible for the content, style, and placement of each link that you place on your account and for ensuring that Special Links (whether created by you or made available to you by us) include the appropriate formatting necessary for us to properly track referrals of customers from our site.
21. Interent Based Ads Policy
- When you use Juvo Diskont’s services, you trust us with privacy of your information. The Internet Based Ads Policy underlined is meant to aid you in the understanding of the data we collect and the ways in which Juvo Diskonts and its officers, employees, agents and contractors use to advertise to you.
It is important that you take time and read it carefully.
- 1.1 On both Juvo Diskonts-owned and operated sites and unaffiliated sites, Juvo Diskonts displays interest-based advertising using information you make available to us when you interact with our sites, content, or services. Interest-based ads, also sometimes referred to as personalized or targeted ads, are displayed to you based on information from activities such as visiting sites that contain Juvo Diskonts content or ads, interacting with Juvo Diskonts tools, like the Juvo Diskonts Search Bar, or using our payment services, like the Juvo Wallet.
- 1.3 We do not provide any personal information to advertisers or to third party sites that display our interest-based ads.
- 1.4 Juvo Diskonts offers you choices about receiving interest-based ads from us. You can choose not to receive interest-based ads from Juvo Diskonts. You will still see ads but they will not be personalized. Please visit your Advertising Preferences page to tell us your ad preferences. You can also generally opt-out of receiving personalized ads from third party advertisers and ad networks.
22. Product Descriptions
- 22.1 All Products on the Website are described in great detail on their respective product pages, and it is Our goal to be as accurate as possible. However, mistakes may happen. Juvo therefore does not guarantee that Product descriptions or other content on Juvo are always accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. In some cases, colours and specific details in the Website images may differ slightly from the actual product, and in other cases sizes may be approximate. It is also possible that variations may occur in handmade, leather products, polishing, fabrics etc. due to its nature. Please contact usat [email protected] if you have any questions.
- 22.3 In order to provide You with the best Products at the lowest prices possible, we reserve the right at all times to amend the specifications of Products (including but not limited to their price, packaging and any associated Service), without prior notice. As changes may occur on these from time to time, we request that you take a detailed look at the Product descriptions and related details before you place an order, even if you have looked at it in the past.
23. Sales Model
- In order to give You the best possible price on the highest quality Products, We let You purchase orders directly with Our sellers. We do not charge selling commission on the sales conducted by the sellers. This helps the sellers to minimize costs, and We pass those cost savings directly on to You. Purchasing orders in this way means that after considering the listings provided on Our Website You approach the sellers, inspect/try the Products You are willing to purchase, and if satisfied, purchase the order with the seller directly using the payment instruments provided by Juvo. Upon placing an order using the payments instruments provided by Juvo, You get entitled to obtain a mandatory minimum 1% discount offered by merchant, in addition to the discount that may be separately offered by the seller. The strong advantage of this model for You, our end user, is that it allows Us to give You the advantage of physically viewing/trying the Products, and purchase them at lowest possible prices.
24. Purchase of Products
- 24.1 When You purchase an order with Our seller and pay through Juvo Wallet, we send you an email confirming the same, Your order represents an agreement with the seller to produce the Product for You. Any Products, even on the same order, that We have not confirmed in an order confirmation email, do not form part of that contract. After the order is successfully purchased from the seller, You shall communicate directly with the seller for all issues including, without limitations, delivery, refund, returns etc. At no point in time will Juvo be held liable for any losses to specific circumstances of the Customer, indirect or consequential losses or for loss of profits, damage or property, or wasted expenditure.
- 25.1 All prices are in Indian Rupees (Rs.) and are payable in Indian Rupees (Rs.) Depending on your order and/or location, these prices may not include total costs for delivery within the operational area of merchant/seller, or other possible special or extra charges. Delivery charges are to be levied by the seller. These additional charges will be added while making payment and appear in Your order confirmation page. Please note merchant/seller reserve the right to change prices at any time without notice, however, such changes will not affect orders in respect of which merchant/seller have already sent you a confirmation by email. Juvo will not be liable for any losses due to any price variations done by the seller.
- 25.2 In order to show you how much money you will be saving on each product, we do our best to indicate the most comparable price for each product. These comparison prices (referred to on our Website as the Showroom / Retail / List / Market Price) indicate what you can expect to pay for comparable items of the sellers.
- 25.3 With respect to items sold through Juvo, We cannot confirm the price of a Product until you purchase from the merchant/seller. Despite Our best efforts, a small number of the items in our catalog may be mispriced. Juvo will not be liable for any mispriced Products on the Website.
- 25.4 Any discount code or cashback offer applied on a specific order has a maximum limit of 1 code or coupon or cashback per order. If you have any questions about pricing, please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected]
- 26.1 Juvo uses a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) reinforced by an encryption process in order to protect all significant data related to payment. You may make the payment for your order via various methods, including, but not limited to credit /debit card for Recharges and add money to wallet and payment through prepaid card/wallet or direct payment at the Showroom through cash or other recognized methods for purchase of Products/Services. All valid credit /debit cards or other payment methods are processed using a credit/debit card payment gateway or relevant appropriate payment system infrastructure, and as such will be governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between the user and the respective issuing bank or relevant payment method issuing company.
- 26.2 We may choose to refuse to process a transaction for any reason or refuse service to anyone at any time at our sole discretion. We will not be liable to you or any third party by reason of refusing or by reason of unwinding or suspending any transaction after processing has begun.
- Juvo currently does not undertake delivery of Products. Delivery of Products is the sole responsibility of the seller and the Customer shall deal directly with the seller for understanding the terms of the delivery. Juvo does not take responsibility for delivery of Products to the Customer and shall not be liable for disputes pertaining to delivery. Please contact us to enquire if the seller deliver to your location at [email protected]
28. Force Majeure
- Juvo shall in no event be held responsible for delay and/or non-provision of Services or Products or unavailability of the Website for any reason whatsoever, including but not limited to events beyond the reasonable control such as Internet failures, computer, telecommunications or any other equipment failures, electrical power failures, strikes, labor disputes, riots, insurrections, civil disturbances, shortages of labor or materials, fires, flood, storms, explosions, acts of God, war, government actions, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals or non-performance of third parties.
29. Returns Policy and Procedures
- Juvo is only providing a platform for communication and does not buy or sell any Products or Services. Juvo is not making any representation or warranty as to the item-specifics (such as quality, worth, marketability, etc.) of the Products or Services on the Website. Juvo is not responsible for any claims arising from the sale of Products or Services through merchants listed on the Website. Juvo does not undertake returns/exchange of Products or Services. Return/exchange of Products or Services shall be undertaken by the Merchant/seller only and as per its own policies and Juvo shall not be a party to any disputes arising thereof between the User and Merchant/seller.
30. General Terms relating to Use of Website
- 30.1 We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Services and Products that we provide on our Website without notice. We also reserve the right to restrict access to some or all parts of our Website for registered or unregistered users. You are solely responsible for making the necessary arrangements to have access to our Website, and for ensuring that any and all persons who access our Website through your internet connection are both aware of these Terms and Conditions, and comply with them. At no point shall We shall be liable or responsible for any reliance placed upon any commentary or other material that is posted on our Website, by any visitor to our Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
- 30.2 We update our Website on a regular basis, and thus may change the contents at any time. If needed, we may take action to suspend access to our Website, or shut it down indefinitely. Any of the material on our Website may be out of date at any given time, and We are under no obligation to update given material. To the extent permitted by law, We, all associated members of Our company, and associated third parties, expressly exclude any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any User with relevance to our Website or in connection with the Use, inability to use, or results of the use of our Website, any Websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, but not limited to any loss of income or revenue; loss of business; loss of profits or contracts; loss of anticipated savings; loss of data; and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
- 30.3 You may not at any point knowingly introduce viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that are malicious or technologically harmful. You may not at any point attempt to gain unauthorized access to our Website, the server on which our Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to our Website. You may not at any point target our Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
- 30.4 At no point shall We be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, virus or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our Website or due to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any Website linked to it. You may link to our website, but you may not at any point frame our Website into another website, or establish a link from a Website that you do not own. If you do establish a link to a website that you own, then that website must comply at all times with our Terms and Conditions and content standards. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice, even if the website from which you are linking complies in all respects with our Terms and content standards.
31. General Provisions
- 31.1 Notice: All notices with respect to these Terms and Conditions from Juvo will be served to You by email or by general notification on the Website. Any notice provided to Juvo pursuant to these Terms and Conditions should be sent to Grievance Officer at [email protected]
- 31.2 Assignment: You cannot assign or otherwise transfer the Agreements, or any rights granted hereunder or any obligations, to any third party and any such assignment or transfer or purported assignment or transfer shall be void ab initio. Juvo's rights and/or obligations under the Agreement are freely assignable or otherwise transferable by Juvo to any third parties without the requirement of seeking Your prior consent. Juvo may inform You of such assignment or transfer in accordance with the notice requirements under the Agreement. Juvo shall have right to transfer Your Account and Account Information to a third party who purchases Juvo's business as conducted under the Website.
- 31.3 Severability: If, for any reason, a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of the Terms and Conditions or portion thereof, to be unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to give effect to the intent of the parties as reflected by that provision, and the remainder of the Terms and Conditions shall continue in full force and effect. Juvo may amend in a reasonable manner such provision to make it enforceable and such amendment will be given effect in accordance with the amendment terms of these Terms and Conditions.
- 31.4 Waiver: Any failure or delay by a party to enforce or exercise any provision of the Agreement, or any related right, shall not constitute a waiver by such party of that provision or right. The exercise of one or more of a party's rights hereunder shall not be a waiver of, or preclude the exercise of, any rights or remedies available to such party under these Terms and Conditions or in law or at equity. Any waiver by a party shall only be made in writing and executed by a duly authorized officer of such party.
- 31.5 Principal to Principal Relationship: You and Juvo are independent contractors, and nothing in these Terms and Conditions will be construed to create a partnership, joint venture, association of persons, agency (disclosed or undisclosed), franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between You and Juvo. As an abundant caution, it is clarified that Juvo shall not have any right to conclude any contract for sale or purchase of Products for and / or on Your behalf and both You and Juvo have entered this agreement on principal to principal basis.
- 31.6 Compliance with Laws: Buyer and Seller shall comply with all the applicable laws (including without limitation Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 and the rules made and notifications issued there under and the Exchange Control Manual as may be issued by Reserve Bank of India from time to time, Customs Act, Information and Technology Act, 2000 as amended by the Information Technology (Amendment) Act 2008, Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002 and the rules made there under, Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 1976 and the rules made there under, Income Tax Act, 1961 and the rules made there under, Export Import Policy of government of India) applicable to them respectively for using Payment Facility and Juvo Website.
- 31.7 Grievance Officer: In compliance with Information Technology Act, 2000 and the rules made thereunder, the Grievance Officer of Juvo for the purpose of this Agreement shall be reachable at [email protected] Juvo may change the aforesaid details from time to time under intimation to You.
- If you would like to get in touch with our customer service team, you can either contact us through mail at [email protected], or call us on 1800-123-9697 between 10:00am - 8:00pm. We'll be here to help, 7 days a week.
33. DCB BANK IS EXTENDING ITS DIGITAL WALLET SERVICES TO JUVO MARKETING WALLET. HOWEVER, DCB BANK’S RESPONSIBILITY IS LIMITED TO THE FUNDS PARKED IN WALLET. ALL OTHER FEATURES, FUNCTIONALITY & SERVICES OFFERED BY JUVO MARKETING ARE SEGREGATED FROM DCB BANK’S DIGITAL WALLET SERVICES. CUSTOMER HEREBY AGREES THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF DCB BANK AS WELL AS JUVO MARKETING COLLECTIVELY AND SEVERALLY. DCB BANK T&C https://www.juvodiskonts.com/dcbwallet/dcb-tnc