First things first, privacy and security of your personal information is our priority. We assure you that the user or customer information collected through accessing, using, browsing or otherwise of the instant website, is safe, kept on a secure server and fully compliant with all of the relevant consumer laws. All payment transactions are made only through encrypted SSL technology.
What user or customer information does www.juvodiskonts.com collect?
- 1Your contact details such as customer name, email address, www.juvodiskonts.com account password, phone number and shipping address.
- 2Your transaction or banking details such as credit /debit card number, cardholder name, expiration date and CVV and/or other information as required for internet banking or other payment instruments is not held by www.juvodiskonts.com but is held by our Payment Gateway partner, Prepaid Instruments Partner and other Partner Banks.
- 3Your previous orders and transactions including the Product/services, sales/purchase history and pricing details, the date of purchase, transaction information, payment history etc.
- 4Information from optional online surveys on our and/or third party sites (posted by www.juvodiskonts.com) which may include demographic information (like gender, age, income) as well as product and service preferences of users.
- 6Identification code of your communication device which You use to access the Website or otherwise deal with any Juvo related entity.
- 7Third party sign in information shared on our website such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google sign in information etc.
- 8Email communication by any user or customer directly with www.juvodiskonts.com such as Product/service enquiry, order and transaction related information, disputes or complaints etc.
- 9Any other items of "sensitive personal data or information" as such term is defined under the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data of Information) Rules, 2011 enacted under the Information Technology Act, 2000.
- 10Any other Information that You provide during Your registration process, if any, on the Website.
In the course of registering for and availing various services we provide from time to time through our website www.juvodiskonts.com ("Website", “WAPP”, “Application”) or any other medium in which Juvo Diskonts may provide services (collectively referred to as "Media") you may be required to give your name, residence address, workplace address, email address, date of birth, educational qualifications and similar Personal Information ("Personal Information"). The Personal Information is used for three general purposes: to customize the content you see, to fulfill your requests for certain services, and to contact you about our services via but not limited to emails, smses and other means of communication. Unless otherwise stated explicitly, this Policy applies to Personal Information as disclosed on any of the Media.
Personal Information will be kept confidential and will be used for our research, marketing, and strategic client analysis objectives and other internal business purposes only. In furtherance of the confidentiality with which we treat Personal Information we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
You hereby represent to Juvo that
- 1The Information You provide to Juvo from time to time is and shall be authentic, correct, current and updated and You have all the rights, permissions and consents as may be required to provide such Information to Juvo.
- 2Your providing the Information to Juvo and Juvo's consequent storage, collection, usage, transfer, access or processing of the same shall not be in violation of any third party agreement, laws, charter documents, judgments, orders and decrees.
- 4Your Information will primarily be stored in electronic form however certain data can also be stored in physical form. We may store, collect, process and use your data in countries other than Republic of India but under compliance with applicable laws. We may enter into agreements with third parties (in or outside of India) to store or process your information or data. These third parties may have their own security standards to safeguard your information or data and we will on commercial reasonable basis require from such third parties to adopt reasonable security standards to safeguard your information / data.
How do we use the information we collect?
We only collect user or customer information as required to conduct our business and to enable us to provide the best services to our users and customers. We do not sell or rent this information to third parties. By user or customer information or personal information, as used above, we mean-
- 2We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf including, without limitation, fulfilling orders, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analysing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, processing payments from other prepaid instruments, providing customer service and such other functions which may be required to be performed to enable us to provide you a safe, efficient, smooth and customized experience of the Website. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes. Further, they must process the personal information in accordance with this Privacy Notice and as permitted by the applicable law.
- 3We use some of the user and customer information to understand customer behaviour and thus offer better and more relevant experiences to you. We use certain information in an aggregated form across users to compile statistical and demographical profiles for our business and marketing activities.
- 4We use this information to inform you about offers and deals, vouchers, new launches, information about Products/services you have purchased, similar Products/services, order and delivery status, as well as other promotional and informational content. We may provide you the option to opt-out of such services.
- 5We may occasionally ask you to complete optional online surveys. These surveys may ask you for contact information and demographic information (like zip code, age, gender, etc.). We use this data to customize your experience at www.juvodiskonts.com, providing you with content that We think you might be interested in and to display content according to your preferences.
- 7We use session log and traffic flow information to understand how users are interacting with our Website and to make improvements. This will also be used by us to understand and analyze customer preferences, buying patterns and behaviour at an aggregate level.
- 8We use IP address, traffic sources, user navigation across the Website, browser and OS information etc. to measure overall site performance in terms of number of users, user engagement, time spent by users on the Website etc.
- 9We will need to use user or customer information in case required in aspects such as legal disputes or other legal processes; comply with any statutory or regulatory requirement; troubleshoot problems; detect and protect against error, fraud, credit risk reduction and other criminal or illegal activity; collect fees owed; enforce our terms and conditions; prevent abuse of our services; prevent violation of the rights of third parties, other users or the general public.
- 10You further agree that such disclosure, sharing and transfer of Your Personal Information and Non-Personal Information shall not cause any wrongful loss to You or to any third party, or any wrongful gain to us or to any third party.
- 1111. If you choose to post messages on our message boards, chat rooms or other message areas or leave feedback, we will collect that information you provide to us. We retain this information as necessary to resolve disputes, provide customer support and troubleshoot problems as permitted by law.
Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites. We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
How secure is the information collected on www.juvodiskonts.com?
Our Website has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Whenever you change or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once your information is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access. You can add or update Your Personal Information on regular basis. Kindly note that Juvo would retain Your previous Personal Information in its records.
What about third party advertisers and link to other websites?
We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website.
You are requested to check this page regularly to ensure you are updated with any changes to this policy. We may notify you of changes to this policy [by email or through the private messaging system on our website].
We keep your personal information private and safe – rest assured
Where do I report my grievance?
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
For Juvo Marketing Private Limited
Grievance Officer, the designated grievance officer under Information Technology Act, 2000
E-mail: [email protected].
Address: B-1, Street no.15, Madhu Vihar,
Time: Mon – Fri (9:00 am – 6:00 pm)